THE NEST SCHOOLS, INC. POLICY TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
The Nest Schools, Inc. (“The Nest”) has adopted this policy to protect privacy in connection with the use and maintenance of our “Website” ( www.thenestschool.com) including information The Nest receives from you or that you provide when you visit our website.
This policy applies to information including:
- E-mail, text, and other electronic messages
- Mobile and desktop applications downloaded from the website
- Advertising and applications on third-party websites and services which include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information which comes to The Nest from:
- Offline source(s) or through any other means, including any other website operated by The Nest or any third-party; or
- Any third-party, including through any application or content that may be accessible from or on the website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our policy is to NOT collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Subject to This Policy
Information about users of our website, including:
- Identity information, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“non-public personal information“);
- Information that is not identity information but is about you and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
- Information which we receive directly from you when you provide it to us or emanates automatically by users of the site including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Description of Information:
- Personal contact information you provide to us including: your name, telephone number, and email address;
- Information entered into web forms or surveys accessed on our Site;
- Information regarding customer activities on our website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to our users and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
- Anonymous, aggregate information not linked to personal information which is used to generate statistical reports about the use of our site;
- Information we collect through cookies or log files in order to create a profile, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks, which may be related to your personal information;
- Information to provide services that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve our services; and
- Anonymous information collected from third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf.
How The Nest May Use and Disclose Your Information
How We Use Your Information
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To assist in creation of curriculum and programs
- To help in assuring a safe and healthy environment for the children in our care;
- for timely and effective communication;
- To comply with licensing regulations and other legal requirements.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Nest Schools, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by The Nest Schools, Inc. about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Nest Schools, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third-parties’ products or services, you can opt out by clicking “unsubscribe” in a promotional e-mail you receive, or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may also send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see section: How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources, or you provide to us.